The personal data collected on this website are processed for the purpose of:
- Processing your order for entrance tickets, subscriptions or services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between Belpark SA and you when you order an entrance ticket, subscription or service.
- Sending you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys. This processing is based, in the case of messages sent by Belpark SA, on the legitimate interest of Belpark SA in developing its business (in the case where the e-mail address to which these messages are sent was given when an order was placed) or on your consent (if the e-mail address was given outside any order); and in the case of messages sent by Belpark SA's partners, on your consent
- Analysing your application if you are applying for a position at Belpark SA. This processing is based on your consent
The information in all fields, except those indicated as optional, is necessary to enable Belpark SA to carry out the processing operations mentioned below.
The processing is carried out under the responsibility of Belpark SA, represented by Stéphane Dury acting in his capacity as Administrative and Financial Director, who has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer, whose particulars are the following: Stéphane Dury, Boulevard de l’Europe 100, 1300 Wavre, +32 (0)10 421 500, firstname.lastname@example.org
The recipients of the collected data are Belpark SA, Boulevard de l'Europe 100, 1300 Wavre, and all service providers whose intervention is necessary for the performance of the above-mentioned processing operations. See the list of service providers
- CDA DL
- Gateway Europe
- Gateway USA
- CV Warehouse
- Plateforme SH
The data collected is also forwarded to its affiliated companies if you have consented to it, namely:
- Parc Astérix
- Musée Grévin
- France Miniature
- Walibi Rhône-Alpes
This data is transferred to the USA. You can obtain further information on these transfers and the guarantees that apply to them from Belpark SA.
Belpark SA to use the personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above. The data collected are kept for the following periods of time:
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for the time necessary to process your order and to comply with the legal obligations imposed on Belpark NV. The number and expiry date of your credit card are kept in any case for fifteen months after the last debit date as proof in the event of a dispute about the transaction. The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction.
- Data collected to respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to Belpark SA: for the time necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: for three years from the date of collection; At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys;
- Data collected to analyse your application if you apply for a position at Belpark SA: for the time necessary to analyse your application; in the event of recruitment, for the duration of your employment contract with Belpark SA, subject to the obligation to keep this data for a longer period.
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with applicable legal provisions. To this end, we have implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organisational measures (such as a login/password system, physical protection measures, etc.). You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data, transfer them or cause them to be transferred to a third party, obtain a restriction on processing or oppose such processing. We will comply with your request subject to compliance with our legal obligations.
With regard to processing operations based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before it was withdrawn.
You can exercise these rights:
- By post at the following address: Stéphane Dury, Walibi Belgium, Boulevard de l'Europe 100, 1300 Wavre; or
- By e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
- In order to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of identity before responding to your request. You may be asked to produce an identity document bearing your date and place of birth and your signature.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the DPA if you believe that your rights are not being respected. The contact details for the DPA are as follows:
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse, 35
Tel.: +32 2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 2 274 48 35